Have a part or assembly you need to manufacture, but can’t find the right equipment? Let us design and build it for you. At Douglas Machines, this is what we’re all about. We have over 20 years of experience helping customers in a number of industries:
- Power Distribution
- Science and medical
- Fiber optics
If you already have an idea, or finished design, we would be happy to quote building to your specifications. At Douglas Machines, we enjoy a challenge and are happy to take a look at your application, no matter the industry. Here are some of the types of equipment we have built.
- Robotic assembly cells
- Robotic dispensing cells
- Hydraulic assembly presses including parts fixturing
- Servo presses for more precise press control
- Assisted manual assembly machines
- Automated bolt tightening with data collection
- Gauge fixtures and vision systems
- Smart bins to track assembly process
- Custom leak test equipment and fixturing, including pressure decay and mass flow testing
Douglas Machines can provide PLC or computer based control systems depending on your needs. Need data collection and feedback to a database? No problem. With each machine delivery, we also provide complete source code for any PLC, PC, and HMI programs on your equipment to aid in future on-site changes and maintenance support. We also provide a full set of documentation including mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic schematics, complete parts lists, and electronic copies of all programs. We can provide schematics in a wide variety of CAD formats, even in PDF for display right at the machine.